7 Best Kept Secrets of HydraFacial, Before and After Results
We all have those days when we wish we could look and feel better. Maybe your skin could be brighter, have smaller pores, be more firm, or need a boost in circulation.
It's no secret that HydraFacials are one of today's most popular skincare treatments. There are three big reasons this treatment is taking the world by storm:
- Your skin type doesn't matter.
- You enjoy same-day results after just one treatment.
- You get the gains without any pain!
The Secret to Better Skin Tone, Texture, and Clarity
The instant results of noticeably healthy skin are plentiful. After hydrafacial treatment, you can expect:
- A boost to your circulation
- Brighter skin
- Clearer pores
- Fewer sun spots
- More even skin tone
- and so much more!
To help you get the best out of your hydrafacial treatment, we've compiled 7 secrets that can help you make the most of your hydrafacial, before and after.
Prepare to say goodbye to dead cells, fine lines, oily skin, manual extractions, and chemical resurfacing treatments! From now on, your reflection will reveal even skin tone, smaller pores, and simply healthy skin.
1. Hydrafacial Treatments Use Cutting-Edge Medical Tech
A Unique Device
HydraFacial is a board-certified, three-step medical spa exfoliating treatment. The process uses light massage with a hydrafacial device unlike any other cosmetic tool on the market.
Three Simple Steps
- First, HydraFacial's proprietary formulas deep-clean your face with gentle clarifying treatments.
- Next, HydraFacial's patented technology removes dead skin cells and clears debris from pores.
- The final step includes a deeply hydrating serum to nourish and protect your newly glowing skin.
- In 2018, someone received a HydraFacial every 15 seconds.
- By 2020, aesthetic clinics performed these unique exfoliating treatments every 12 seconds.
That's a lot of client buy-in. And it's evidence that this unique facial treatment is the breakthrough you’ve been looking for!
2. Pretty Much Anyone Can Benefit
A Solution for Most Skin Complaints
Our HydraFacials painlessly enhance the look of your skin and help correct an array of dermatological conditions, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and Firmness
- Uneven tone and dullness
- Skin texture and enlarged pores
- Oily and congested skin
- Brown spots, scarring, and other signs of aging
Skin is easily damaged through various factors, but the sun takes the cake by causing 90% of skin damage.
Many people aren’t aware that damaging UV rays are equally as intense on sunny and cloudy days. And even among those aware of the risks, too few of us take time to protect our skin optimally...
A Facial for Anyone
So if you enjoy being outside and soaking up those glorious rays of sunshine, chances are you have a few skin problems that could greatly benefit from a HydraFacial treatment.
If your skin is regularly oily or dry, has acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, blackheads and acne, age spots, redness or an uneven tone, a HydraFacial is just the treatment to correct those issues.
Whether you're an acne-prone teen getting ready for prom, or a retiree trying to maintain your youthful glow, a hydra facial may be exactly what you need.
3. The Best Results Begin Weeks in Advance
Your health, lifestyle, environment, treatment schedule, and skincare products contribute to your skin's overall health.
For those considering scheduling a consultation for their first HydraFacial, here are some tips for getting the most out of your treatment. Whether you've booked six months or two weeks from now, it's never too soon to prepare:
Six Months Before Scheduled Hydrafacial treatment
- Discontinue the use of isotretinoin products such as Accutane.
- Skip professional exfoliating treatments
Two weeks before the scheduled HydraFacial treatment
- Avoid receiving any laser treatments.
- Avoid medium or deep chemical peels or dermal fillers.
- Take steps to avoid new sun damage
72 hours before Hydrafacial treatment
- Refrain from tanning beds.
- Avoid unprotected exposure to the sun.
- Use sunscreen correctly if sunlight is unavoidable.
48 hours before Hydrafacial treatment
- Do not wax or use depilatories.
- Stop using over-the-counter acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.
- Avoid applying treatments such as topical retin a or generic tretinoin.
After Hydrafacial Treatment
- Avoid intense heat
- Wait until the next day to apply makeup
- Follow up with PCA facial wash
- Schedule your next appointment
- Refer a friend!
4. The Results Resemble Microneedling or Deep Chemical Peels
Microneedling and Other treatments that remove dead skin cells
There are other, more invasive ways to resurface your skin:
- Microneedling is a medical treatment intended to boost circulation and collagen production. It accomplishes this by puncturing the skin surface repeatedly to promote growth factors and dislodge impurities.
- A chemical peel uses corrosive substances like glycolic acid and salicylic acid to lift away dead skin cells and speed the fading of scars and dark marks.
How Hydrafacial treatment works
HydraFacial uses patented technology to achieve similar results in just three steps. The huge machine has various attachments designed to exfoliate, extract, and infuse:
The process starts with a deep yet painless cleanse and gentle peel.
You can relax; harsh chemicals are not used in this process. Instead, a hydropeptide exfoliating cleanser is used with the patented vortex fusion.
The specialized hydra facial device then vacuums up everything knocked loose by the cleansing: dead cells, blackheads, leftover makeup, and any other debris.
Because this device gently applies suction, the hydrafacial extraction is deeper, more thorough, and less irritating than manual extraction.
This is the step that makes HydraFacial famous. No other facial treatment, cleanser, mask, or moisturizer hydrates as effectively as the hydra facial treatment.
Treat yourself to the most rewarding facial imaginable through the fusion of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. You and your hydrafacial expert can select from our large selection of proprietary serum Boosters to enhance brightness, treat chronic issues, and protect your new, glamorous glow. You can fall asleep that night assured that you will enjoy up to a week of optimal hydration.
Results in less than an hour
All this is done during one, in-office treatment that usually lasts around 45 minutes.
During your skin consultation, our knowledgeable staff assists you in curating a skincare service and/or product regimen that is uniquely and perfectly you.
5. You Can Get a Hydrafacial Weekly
Hydrafacial treatment results generally last five to seven days or longer. If you want to prolong your benefits, we encourage you to commit to understanding the factors in your life contributing to the damage to your skin. Proactively protecting your skin and regularly receiving treatments maintain your health and slow aging.
Routine is Everything
Routine care for your skin leads to better lasting dermatological health by creating better results long term, rather than allowing regular damage and attempting to use an irregular, reactive treatment approach.
Not everyone has the time and money to get a Hydrafacial treatment every week. Our expert estheticians can work with your needs and resources to build a routine that maximizes the benefits of Hydrafacial between treatments.
6. It's an Exclusive Experience You Can’t Replicate at Home
Is Hydrafacial worth it?
With the pain-free treatment and instant results without the use of harsh chemicals or lasers, we're confident your skin would reply; "Yes, it's worth it!"
Can I Do this at Home?
It's possible to have a hydrafacial at home but the benefits of professional grade tools and expertise can't be ignored. Professional services come at a higher cost than 'out-of-a-box' remedies found in grocery stores.
No luxury is spared in our quest to create unparalleled results and experiences. Our signature facials are customized to recognize the uniqueness of each of our guests to meet your individual needs.
Take the time to consider the damage your skin has already suffered. What will you pay if you don't improve your facial regimen today?
7. HydraFacial Can Work for Anyone, But Not Everyone
Even though hydrafacial treatments are safe for all skin types, a few circumstances would lead us to tell you you may want to hold off scheduling just yet.
- If you're pregnant. Some ingredients, like salicylic acid, have the potential to put your baby at risk.
- If your skin has recently been damaged by intense heat, overexposure to UV rays or any other reason. Make sure you're fully healed before treatment in order to avoid the risk of further damage.
- If you have active rashes or we're concerned about something in your medical history, get the underlying condition treated before striving for perfection.
Schedule an Evaluation
These reasons would all come up in your skin consultation. So if you're still unsure if this facial treatment is right for you, the best thing to do is schedule that evaluation with our staff. If hydrafacial treatment isn't ideal for you, one of our many other services may be a better fit.
If you're still on the fence about scheduling your first hydrafacial treatment, consider these questions:
- What is holding you back from experiencing younger, brighter, healthier skin?
What price will your skin pay if you don’t begin a new care regimen?
More dark spots, more wrinkles, more damage.
Be proactive. Instead of making an emergency appointment every time you get a breakout or a sunburn or notice a new wrinkle, choose to give your skin a clean slate and new life.
We think it’s time to thank your skin for all the amazing things it does for you. It's time to experience the clearest, brightest complexion of your life. We're here to help get you there. That experience is simply one consultation away.