We have been working diligently to implement our re-opening plan.
During these unprecedented times, we are committed to earning your trust. Please read the following policies and procedures to ensure the safest environment for our guests and employees.
• It is our commitment to meet or exceed all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
• No one with a fever may enter the building, temperatures will be taken at the entrance and you will have a general health question screening prior to entering the Spa.
• Please, bring only what you need. No large handbags.
• Please come alone to your appointment or with other people that are also having appointments we will not be able to accommodate extra family, children or friends in the Spa.
• All guests will be required to wear a mask. Masks must be worn until
your service begins and during your nail, hair and sugaring/waxing services and face up for massages.
• Unfortunately beverages and magazines will not be available during your visit. Please bring your own water or bubbly with you.
• Please practice social distancing in waiting areas and when checking out.
• We are making every attempt for contactless payments. Please book online so we can used stored payment methods.
We will be offering complimentary parking in the Valet drive during your services for the month of June.