Please text or call to schedule your next appointment at 206.438.1750.
Home Care Instructions for Hair Removal
Slight reddening is normal and should disappear within a few hours depending on the area. Some clients complain of an itching sensation; this is caused by increased blood flow to the area and is normal. Caring for the skin in between appointments is as important as the treatment itself.
- After hair removal services, we recommend the following:
- Avoid tight clothing
- Avoid sauna, steam rooms, baths and hot tubs for the first 24 hours
- Avoid sun bathing and tanning beds for 48 hours
- Avoid scented body moisturizers, perfumes, and Alpha Hydroxide for the first 48 hours after your service.
- No exercising immediately after a sugaring or waxing treatment.
- It is recommended that you abstain from skin to skin contact for the first 48 hours after any type of bikini or Brazilian sugar or wax.
- Hot body treatments, such as the Sudatonic, are not recommended in the same day as any body sugaring or wax treatment (excludes facial wax or sugar)
- Exfoliate 24 to 48 hours after treatment this will help prevent ingrown hairs caused by dead skin buildup in the area. We recommend exfoliating gloves, a natural body scrub, or a liquid exfoliator like TendSkin.
Help pamper & calm your skin with an application of an all-natural soothing remedy like aloe vera, squalene oil, or Vitamin E body oil. We suggest that you wear loose clothing to your next appointment. This will help reduce the friction between sensitized skin and clothing, and lessen the occurrence of ingrown hairs and skin irritation.