Mini Beauty Elixir II - Healing Bouquet
This product is currently sold out.
Details And Shopping
Flower Power for combination skin. Mini Beauty Elixir II: Healing Bouquet is a 100% active formula meant beautifully moisturize and diminish the appearance of sun damage both old and new. Replete with free radical-quenching CoQ10, collagen-inspiring Vitamin C ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and natural actives from select plant sources, to continually calm, soothe, and inspire radiant, supple skin.
For: Most skin types
Especially beneficial for: Essential oil lovers with combination or inflamed, fussy skin due to blemishes or over-exposure to the environment.
Size: 14 mL
Best Used: Daily AM and PM by itself or in combination with other KYPRIS products
Directions: Gently press 2 to 3 drops into face, neck, and décolleté morning and night. Offer your Self honest compliments as you anoint your skin. Allow time for Elixir to melt into skin. May be layered with other KYPRIS products, make-up, or sun care. For external use only.
Active Natural Ingredients
* 24 Active Natural Ingredients
*Our proprietary blend of essential oils works both aromatherapeutically and physically to calm, soothe, and inspire radiance. The essential oils of Indian Jasmine, Rose Geranium, Aged Patchouli, and Sweet Lavender sooth even the most frazzled skin and spirit.
* Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka certified therapeutic grade CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. This CoQ10 is made by a patented process from yeast in an oxygen free environment to yield a potent, bio-identical CoQ10 that has shown to diminish the appearance of sun damage new and old.
* Highly stable, pure Vitamin C works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and suppleness.
* Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
* An isolate from Licorice diminishes redness and irritation for a more balanced, calm complexion.
* Featuring a balanced ratio of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, a plethora of antioxidants, and regenerating plant sterols, Cranberry Seed Oil replenishes even the most challenged complexions.