A symbol of immortality, its leaves remain green all year round. Head of the Lauraceae family, the bay laurel is native to Asia Minor: commonly found around the edges of the Mediterranean, it was used to crown kings, poets and victors. It was the symbol of Apollo in ancient times.
It embodies the Summer season. Its camphor note is known for:
- Being a general stimulant
- Strengthening concentration and memory
- Giving confidence, inspiring and helping to overcome limits
- Helping to combat insomnia and anxiety
- Being an excellent purifier and antibacterial agent
Burning Time: 40-45 hours